Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mt. Lemmon AZ


On Sunday we drove up to Mt Lemon, after three years of saying that we were going to go we finaly went!. The drive up was good Emily slept most of the way. both girls loved playing in the snow! we are going to drive up again this Saturday, and we are hoping for more snow! We climbed up on to this rock and put the girls on top! even Brad got up on the rock! we stooped at a town called Summerhavin and had good pizza! and cookies that were as big as the plate! when we go up again we are going to drive up to Ski something and see what is up there, that is if we can get up with all the snow!

2 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

I like the picture of your family in the snow!! I want a copy :) Just a heads up, I mailed the christmas package today and inside are the boots for Emily.
Love ya, Camea

Clayton and Camea said...

Heehee, it was too small, I take that back. I LIKE the girls in the snow picture.