Saturday, May 24, 2008

Old Tucson Studios

We went on the train around the Studios! the girls had a blast! and so did Brad and I.

This is one of the sets that the Three Amigos! was shot at! they did a show with in put from all who was their and Leslie said that she would like to see Pirates in the skit!
This is the Pirate falling ! the girls loved it ! we had a great day! and I know that I would love to go back up to it, they also have trail rides that leslie and I are going to do next time we head up.

4 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Looks like a fun time. We miss you all. I'm excited to see you in June.

Joshua and Joy said...

Have you checked out our blog too? http://jjowensfamily.blogspot.com and Julie's got one too. The links on our blog. Love you.

Clayton and Camea said...

Wow! More pictures! Yay! How fun! That is kind of a funny shot with the guy falling down.

Brittany said...

Hi Shawna -- I found your blog thanks to our dear cousin Joy. It'll be nice to see what's going on in your life now! :)