Saturday, November 15, 2008

Heading to Oregon!

Well the girls and I are going to be flying in to Portland on the 24th (so happy!) Brad has to work and I have not been home for a Thanksgiving I think the last one I went to was back in 2002. so It will be great to be home see family see the snow on Mt. Hood, Sisters. take the girls to the Portland Zoo again see the Zoo lights, go to the new children's museum where the old OMSI was , and take the girls to OMSI. then while we are up in Wash. State go to the Space Needle and maybe walk down to Pikes Place Market if we have time.
Camea and her family will be up at Claytons family so we are driving up to see them. Evelyn's birthday and see Stella for the first time! SO SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT! the only niece's or Jared's boys have seen right after beaning born was Andrew and he will be 9 next year. so it will be great.
then on the 2nd of DEC. we will board a plane at 6am for Oakland then to Phoenix around 11am so that is not that bad, then we will drive home and get Leslie ready for School the next day,

Oh got a call from Anna yesterday all the way form Scotland, it was nice hearing from her , she was felling a bit home sick, and she was calling to let me know about the New J.K. Rowling's book coming out DEC 4th and I guess Jared said that there is a leather one or one other one and how much it will weight . I am having my Brother buy me the book .
so to all of you who live in Oregon I will see you soon!

2 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Yay Oregon! It sounds like you have a very busy vacation planned.

Clayton and Camea said...

Don't let mom drag you everywhere! Haha she always has every minute busy with something or other. I can't wait to see you and the girls!