Monday, December 22, 2008

Photo's from Oregon! I hope!

for some reason every time I click on the photo icon I get a error on page! not sure why! there
are some times it just comes up, and others well not so lucky! I will keep trying and I might get Lucky.

Well on a good note we have the internet all the time now!! My visitng teaching companion well her husband works for "Com" on base (with the phone and other things) he came over and took a look and we found out that the problem is with the house! so we have the phone cord running up the hallway, into the girls bathroom and out the window! and its run right into the house !

It is now a week tell Emily 3rd Birthday! and today she was in our room and saw her B-Day gifts and wanted to open them right then and there!

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Happy 3rd birthday to Emily...Love her Great Aunt Joy