Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Emily's 1st hair cut

Monday morning after getting Leslie off to school I was brushing Emily's hair and she has a little bit of gum in her hair in the back and at the bottom.
I could have cut it out my self, but asked Emily if she would like to get her hair cut and she said YES ! so we went and got it cut just a inch and a half.
The night before Emily did have a bath and her hair was washed and brushed. this is what her hair looks like in the morning unless I put it in ponies the night before. Emily was very good she sat there and let the guy cut her hair and had a big smile the whole time. for being good we went to the bx and got her a new watercolor book, she loves to paint.


3 comments:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Emily is getting so big. Do plan on coming to Utah this summer, I'll paint with Emily.

The Lara Family said...

I can't believe she just had her first haircut!

Clayton and Camea said...

You need some after pictures! Evelyn really likes getting her hair cut too, she feels so important with the cape on.