Saturday, May 22, 2010

2 Block of the Months from 2 different shops


Cast of Stars from Quilters market here we have Kathryn Hepburn and Jimmy Stewart, I really like how the Kathryn Hepburn turned out! he Jimmy Stewart I like but I think might do it a bit different on the "real one".


This one is Cary Grant the one on the right is the first one I did then while looking at it I thought I would change the center block to the one on the left,I like the look of it, but would like to know what you think !
in this block of the month we are giving 2 fabrics that we have o use! so thought I would make one out of scrap fabric first before I cut into the real one!





And last of all this is the block of the month from Bells Quilts this one is Double Dutch.




1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Love the double dutch ones...I'm guessing the Katherine Hepburn is the black and bright green block...which is fabulous. Good job. Keep it up!