Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March and Feb. Sister's Block of the Month

Today I finished last months blocks, this Sat. I will pick up April's blocks. and maybe I might finish Jan. blocks they are cut out just need to finish them. while I was out finishing Emily's up I started to clean up and toss things in my sewing area! got rid of 3 bags of small scraps of fabric, soda cans, have 2 bags of fabric to donate found 2 quilt tops with backings that should go get quilted, one has been done for over 10+ years! the other has only been done about 3 years. I have 4 shelves left to go the sewing table plus 2 totes full of fabric. you don't realize how much stuff you have tell you get ready to move! I know we still have a few months tell we move or not move still not sure I hope that we find out soon I hate not knowing whats going on . Sept will be here before I know it. at least the past ports for the girls and myself have been sent in!

No comments: