Thursday, August 21, 2008

Guerry Cousins

Cousins when I grew up I had tonz of cousins around in Oregon from both sides of the family to pay with and we would go out of state to see the others mostly in Utah to see them, and spend most of the summer I could name all the Thatcher cousins have to do it by family it get them all in and I once spent on Stake Conference writing them all down I think scents that Conference there might have been 2 or 4 more added to our large family what might you ask your self and I bringing it up, well the girls and I went up to Chandler tonight or yesterday ?(as i have not fallen asleep yet and its well after midnight is it still day or the next day??) oh well, the girls have cousins two that live up in Masa and three in TX, and then on my side 1 1/2 in Idaho and two in Salem for them next few weeks. am and do I have a point not sure yet, sorry for all who read this just rambling on and on, should head to bed and sleep school starts early well at 8 .
well we had all the Guerry cousins together today! and they have a great time playing together i wish that we lived closer to every one so the girls could grow up having them around. brad knows of his cousins he could possible pick them out from a line up if they were all together and just pointed. that is one think that i love about my family is that I even know some not all but some of my 2 cousins and my mom and dads cousins i know
well i am trying to put up some photos but my blond is comming throw tonight monring so i will try tomorrow .

4 comments:

Ruth J said...

We missed you at the reunion on monday and tuesday!! It was fun to see your mom, dad, Camea and Evelyn though! I wish you, Brad and the girls could have come!!! Love you!

Clayton and Camea said...

LOL you wrote a "drunk" blog...at least that's what it was like trying to read and make sence of it! I wish we lived closer too! Oh well, I'm glad that the girls had so much fun with their cousins. Evelyn loved playing with her "friends" at the reunion.

Joshua and Joy said...

Cousins are great! I think that's what you were trying to say there. It's always nice when you can give your kids the experiences that you cherished as a kid.

guerry girls said...

Yes Joy that is what I was trying to say. it was was late at night and I was so ready for bed.