Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New School Year

Leslie made it home from her mom's house, and she has started school, we are into her 3rd day ! Emily has a hard time with big sis going to school in the morning and any time we get into the car she asks if we are getting sister. Leslie's Teacher has sent home another list of things she needs for her class so this weekend we will be doing more school shopping!

The Bus that the TUSD had last year for the kids to ride to school on is not coming this year cuts in budget so we get to drive Leslie to school and pick her up this year we have walked her to school once in the morning, its too hot in the afternoon.

Now that school has started I need to find things for Emily to do this school year! we are not going to do the Little Gym, it was fun and she loved it, Tennis Maybe? or more Gymnastics for both girls found a place and I will be checking it out in the next week I hope!
got to go Brads truck has issues with the coolant and a hose! good thing it went out while he was home he leaves for TX. on Sat for 5 weeks. so off to get the parts !

1 comment:

Joshua and Joy said...

I think Oregon has the latest school start dates. Everyone I know has already started school. Don't you just love spending all your money on school supplies. Kaden's got a pretty long list too. I've been watching for the sales and picking things up a little at a time...so I don't break the bank. I've already spend a lot on his school bag and supplies, and we still need to buy school clothes...almost all his pants have holes in the knees.