Thursday, January 1, 2009

Craft fair posabiltys ?

Last night Brad went up to his Parents then off to get Leslie.(yeah) I was fighting off a headache and made all of this. the gift bags that I made for Leslie's Birthday, she is going to have friends over for movies and pizza. we were going to have a sleep over, (I changed my mind) the girls will stay tell about 9pm then head home.
a new bag for Emily I am going to get some primary prints and make another one for church and I will also make one for Leslie I will make hers a little bit lager.( any one who would like one let me know and I will sell you one.)

Here is Emily with hers, I think this one will be for her ponyville ponys


and the bag has a little pocket !




a small purse, bag something else for the many little toys of Emily.
I am trying to make a few things for a craft fair this fall, l also have a Quilt that i am going to make. there is also a bib that I am going to try, I thought that with brad going to gone for little over 6 months I might as welll try to make a bunch of this and sell them at the craft fair on base, if anyone would like anything let me know.




4 comments:

Darren and Kate said...

Our Christmas traditions are, I believe, the last from my mother's mother. My great-grandparents immigrated from Germany and it is a tradition that my grandmother grew up with and passed down.

I like the little bags. They are very cute! My aunt taught me how to make some really unique pillows - I may try them again (I haven't sewn in a couple of years) I'll send you picks when I'm done :)

AJ Candrian said...

Well, look at you Ms. Crafty! Who knew!? I think my favorite thing about reading your blog is your punctuation/spelling. Amuses me every time! :) I love you Shawna!

guerry girls said...

well Andrea, I try sometimes camea will fix it for me and I think that brad has once, you know that I have never been good at spelling and all that goes with it. mabey I should have a disclamer on the top.

Clayton and Camea said...

There is a spell check :)