Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Keys

so afternoon or right before 5pm going to pick up the new house key. once I get the key we have 10 days to get everything out of this house, and to clean the stove, dishwasher and frig.
On Monday the movers are coming to pack up our things, and on Tues. they will be dropping them off at the new house, also on Tues. cox will be coming between 10-12 to put in the phone and Internet! this Thurs. tomorrow DTV. will be coming to set up the satellite, I was telling this to Brad last night and he so dose not think I will be able to live with out all my TV shows. and I told him that the girls and I will just watch movies, but come to think about it I will be so busy cleaning the grill out picking up the back yard (free of doggie poo) and all of the other wonderful things that come with moving. and the DVR that is on the Tv will record all my shows, so I can live with out it!
oh and I found the bed that I would like to get Emily, that and a table set for the Kitchen, I think what i have right now will be way too big for where it is going, and a couch set that I love also. but for right now just the Bed for Emily I am getting.

1 comment:

Joshua and Joy said...

I just heard about this whole moving thing you have to deal with. That's crazy! I hate moving! Sorry...and I hope it all goes well.