Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Moving

This morning I got the along waited phone call from the housing office, "I have some good news for you" yeah (hoping that we would have been lucky enough to get a 4 bedroom) no just a 3 bedroom. and that is good for me, now tomorrow afternoon will be heading in for a meeting about the "move" and then waiting for the orders for TMO to come pack up all of our stuff and move it!
Now I really need to go and throw away things that I or we do not need or what I think we need but don't.
Emily and I have driven by the house, it will be so nice to get into something bigger!

3 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Fantastic! Nice that someone will pack and move everything for you though! That's so nice! Otherwise, moving is SUCH a pan in the you know what!

Xoxo Grandma said...

Great, you'll need to show us pictures of the house...is it on base?
How's Brad doing?

guerry girls said...

its on base, and yes it is so nice that they come and box everything up! they are comming on the 27 to pack so up, and depending how fast they are or are not will be moving everything on the 28th. then the joy of going and sorting out the boxes to get rid of more things.
and once i get the keys to the new house i will be taking photos! and I should be getting the keys on THur. and Brad is doing great missing home.