Friday, June 26, 2009

no sewing tell July3:(

well at project day yesterday, (well for the last 3 weeks or so) metal chips were falling on the top of the fabric when i sewed! so I finely took it in. I have and would like to do so much sewing but I guess I cant now so what will I do?
don't know maybe hang up pitchers in the house or bring in books,sheets and all else that need to be brought in from the garage. well its to hot but maybe!
cut out more things to sew when i get my sewing machine back< class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_7">likely oh an while at project day some of the Lady's bring in fabric and other things that are no needed at their houses, so I picked up a bunch of baby flannel! so excited. going to make some bibs and baby blankets! well off to do all the other things around the house now! have a good day.

No comments: