Sunday, June 14, 2009

quilts

for some reason I am not able to upload Photos I have to do it in video form! sorry, I am hoping that when brad gets home, or when I get my laptop what ever come first! i will be able to do pic again.

the first 3 are of Emily at her swimming lessons, then the rest of are the quits that are just waiting for the binding and 2 for quilting and binding. sorry about quality of the photos it was too bright for pic taking. so we kinda went in to the shade of the yard. then just moved in to the house. so the red white and blue one is a picnic quilt.so is the one next to it. the yellow/orange color is called school bus yellow! and that was done in the 40 prints and the backing i used for it did not get a pic of it was from Grandma Thatchers stash. the Sunflower one is what I picked out about 2 years ago now for my birthday from brad. the quilt shop that i got that at douse a % off for how old you are turning so this year I will be getting 35% off! then the last is a king size and Brad and the girls went to Joann's and got that for me. (or was that before I had Emily or right after i had her, well its been a long time!) it was done shortly after I got it but just took my time finding a backing and then I quilted it myself . once i get more done i will put them up also.

4 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

Better quality photo's please! And you should get an octagenarian to buy you fabric on their birthday's! heehee. Those are great! Good job, and Em looks cute in the pool.

spelling tip for the day:
does not douse :)

bonus tip: hear is the hear that you hear with your EAR and Here is the other one.

guerry girls said...

ok and I will try to rember that! that is why I have you reread everything I put on here, your are my own editer! and i know the photos did not turn out too good sorry! and after a cer---n age it stops andyou just gets a flat % off.

Xoxo Grandma said...

The quilts are amazing Shawna...we each have our own talents & this talent of yours is amazing!

Joshua and Joy said...

Kaden will be taking swimming lessons in July, while he's in Arizona. I hope you get the picture thing working soon. Some day I would love to work on my quilting skills.