Saturday, February 6, 2010

Quilt Top's




this is a Block of the month that one of my friends did and I loved it, so I went to the quilt shop where she got it at and they had all the blocks on sale! so I got them! need to decide what type of fabric I would like for the backing and I am thinking of getting the black batting for it also.








this one I got the pattern form a Fons and Porter magazine, its been sitting in a basket for about a year and a half well maybe two years! the cowboy fabric is some left over from the Quilt I made for Andrew when he was born, the backing is going to be some cowboy flannel that I had.






























































































































































































No comments: