Friday, February 5, 2010

Snuggie/slanket



For Christmas my Mother in law got me a Slanket ! loved it after making fun of them for years!
Emily and Leslie both use it just about as much as I .
So a few weeks ago I brought it to project day at church. and the lades and I looked at it and figured it would be so easy to make!
so the other day Emily and I went to Joann's to use the gift card Mom gave me for Christmas. and yesterday made Emily her own, right now she had it on like a robe! and it works. have Leslie's ready to sew, I posted Emily's on face book and one of my Friends asked how I made it.

so here are some pic. of what we did

Emily sleeping good in her Cup Cake Snuggie
I pinned where there shoulders are then made a slit at a slant for the arm holes


pinned in the sleeve, for Emily I used a Jammie's pattern, Leslie I used a shirt sleeve! and just added to the bottom part hers will be a bit more snug around the wrists.


and here is the slit it was about 6 ins for Emily





1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

You are getting more clever with each passing year!