Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nook or Kindle and bike baskets

while at Barnes and Noble the other night. I was looking at the Nook ! kinda liked it. now that i am thinking of getting one what one is better? the kindle or the Nook. I like the idea of having some thing so light to have with me at all times and being able to finish a book and start a new one right away!
well it is a idea of what i would like for Christmas. I have heard that there might be some newer ones coming out later this year or next month so waiting for Christmas would be a good thing.


the other thing I would like is a Basket for my bike! one like in Murder She Wrote! I think it would be great! so when I do get motivate i could ride my bike to the commissary and pick some some thing I might have forgotten. or when the girls and I go for a ride we could stop at the park and i could have a book with me, or the Nook if i get one by then. I am sure that brad and the girls would think i am a dork for wanting a basket but I do!

well I am up way to late and I am sure that I am rambling now. so night all. and I should put up a new quilt block later on picked up the new one from the Quilters market and finished it Saturday shortly after getting home. then this sat. will be going to Bella's Quilts and getting the new row!

2 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

You should get an iPad. It beats the kindle any day. :)

Xoxo Grandma said...

If I had a bike, I'd want a basket too. Now the next thing you need to consider is what color your basket should be...should the basket coordinate with your bike or be an accent color? Oh, the possibilities.