Saturday, September 4, 2010

I was sewing the other night, and I looked up and saw Emily and Sugar sleeping on the landing !
the same photo as above thougth I got the other one I took. oh well they are so cute! Bella's Row of the Month for Aug. still have 3 left to finish sewing together! but should get it finished in the morning. this months (sept) is the the last month! it goes by so fast! once I get it all put together I will post it.



Emily, Leslie and Leslie's moms dog.(I do not like this dog it bit Em in the lip last summer! Iam just glad that em has no problems with dogs now.)



last week while it was raining Emily got on her rain jacket and boots and was playing with sugar! this is a action shot, sugar just came behind her and em was falling down ,sugar was jumping up! she was laughing so hard!
well that is it for the time being . have some pics of Emily's first day of Pre-schoool!

No comments: