Monday, September 13, 2010

Sister's






The Block of the month for Bella's starting next month is called sisters, at first I was just going to do the one , they just had one done when i first saw it, the country one(on right). then on Saturday they had the other one done and fell in love with it. so I thought its called sisters and scents i have two girls who love to help with quilting, and they both have been asking for a new quilt! I am going to do them both.


For this block of the month there is a 12 inch block and then 2 smaller ones of the same block. and only the 12 inch block is the one to show to get the next one! and this one is only 3$ a month instead of the 10$ from this past year! I will just have to see what one the girls like and then hope that they do not like the same one!

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

oh my gosh, that looks amazing! I love it. Good job Shawna.