Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cross Roads

well sents I for get to put the one pic, on the bottom like I wanted to here is one of emuly and Sugar tonight two of my three girls sleeping,! I should be but not . well never mind i just found my self doesing! night all hope you like 2 of the pic of Brad's Christmass.





What a good name for this one with the past few days it has been to say the least cross. SO maney things going on in my life right now not sure what way up is any more, thought things might be turning around but after tonight not so sure! I guess all I can do is pray and put it in the Gods hands! but before things got to crazy tonight went to the Cross Roads class at Bella Quitl's had a good time got two of the 24-25 squares done!

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

The blocks are really wonderful! Love the photo too. Can I help? E-mail me and let me know.