Tuesday, November 9, 2010

not so good day quilting!!

READERS BEWARE BAD SPELLING TODAY TYPING WITH ONE HAND!

so today while quilting my finger got in the way! the needle broke ! I thought it might have gone in my finger cause it hurt so bad~ once it happened I came in a rinsed it with peroxide and wrapped it in a paper . called Brad and told him i might be going to the ER.
went back out to my sewing table and that is when I saw the needle was broken! called the Dr office to get the ok to go to the ER.
got there went to x-ray the guy did not check me in so i was forgotten I was fine they had given me a perkiest not sure if i spelled it right sure its wrong. well no bit of needle is in my finger and my finger is just fine all but the 2 holes in the nail and finger! i do have a pic. of it and a pic of my x-ray i like that cause my ring looks like its floating! but all in all I am good!
I do need to finish the quilting but not sure if i want to do it tonight . do need to change the needle. but all I want to do right now is go to bed!

1 comment:

Amy Lovell said...

Ouch...hope you're feeling better!