Monday, July 7, 2008

Joy's Fear's Goal's and Obsession's

You have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself and then tag 5 people that have to complete this too.

Joys:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Quilting
3. Reading

Fears:
1.Something might happen to Brad while he is Deployed
2. That the bills will never be paid off
3. ?

Current obsessions:
1. Getting my scrapbooks caught up
2. Finishing all my started quilts
3. ?

Random surprising facts about me:
1. I sell Close to my Heart scrapbooking things
2. I like to read cheesy LDS romance novels
3. Like to watch Hannah Montana with the girls!

Who I am tagging (don't feel obligated but it would be fun to read your responses):
1. Camea
2.Amy
3.Joy
4.Julie
5.???
5.

1 comment:

Clayton and Camea said...

You so silly, Julie already tagged me but that's okay.
I'll do it, but I won't tag you back ;) You actually LIKE Hannah Montanah?? heeheee...