Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sesame Street

Today Sesame Street came to DM along with the USO. they are going around to different Military bases and doing a show for the kids, We got there about a hour before it started, they were handing out the glow spinners,Emily loves it! Emily and I ,,, Daddy was taking the photos today!
There was Elmo, Cookie Monster, Grover, Rosita, and I am drawing a blank on the other orange muppet. is it Zoey no I think she is pink, oh I don't know .
Emily and Rosita
the first 20 Min's Emily was great toward the end she was ready to go home , there was a lot of singing and talking about how Elmo's Dad was gone also and fun things the family can do to help the kids out while there parents are serving their Country!
Brad and I had a great time with Emily tonight! I thought that it was a great show, the only thing I wish was that the kids could have been able to get close up with all the Muppets!
you can go on line at sesamestreet.org/tic they are posting up a photo of all of us at the theater we are sitting in the first row see if you can see us.

2 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Looks like fun! Kaden used to love Elmo. He still talks about him sometimes.

Clayton and Camea said...

What a great show! That sounds like so much fun and I think you're right it is Zoey...Abey Cadaby is Pink.