Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory's


This was on my Sisters blog and I thought it sounded like fun. So give it a go if you want. Here's how you play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Let the memories begin!

4 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Shawna, I remember coming over to your house, when I was younger and it was so much fun to hang out in your bedroom with you. You know, you were so much older and cooler than we were. And I had fun coming to visit you after Emily was born. We watched Just Like Heaven and you made cookies and you bought those yummy chocolate covered strawberries. When you made cookies, I thought, wow Shawna is so good at this. I still didn't cook or bake really at the time, so I was impressed. Good times!

Clayton and Camea said...

AWww My lovely sister...who didn't comment on my blog by the way...

I remember when I was little and you were mad at me and chasing me around the house and I ran out of the house, threw up and you came running right behind me and stepped in it! Muuahhaahahahaha!!!!

Okay and now for a good one...

I remember feeling like the coolest kid in the world when you went to Akerman with me one day to see your old teachers, or when you drove with me to Utah, just the two of us, or when we drove to the beach blasting The Beatles....

Love you!

guerry girls said...

Camea is was the Monkey's

Clayton and Camea said...

Ooh you're right it was the Monkey's. Ooops. Oh well.